2013 in blogging
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 2,500 times in 2013. If it were a cable car, it would take about 42 trips to carry that many people.
In 2013, there were 150 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 516 posts. There were 20 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 15 MB. That’s about 2 pictures per month.
The busiest day of the year was February 24th with 47 views. The most popular post that day was Draga Mašin – Jorgać….
Attractions in 2013
These are the posts that got the most views in 2013. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 Draga Mašin – Jorgać… 3 comments April 2009
- 2 RUPA U SRCU / Eson JAOS 0 comments September 2012
- 3 ВЕЛИБОР ГЛИГОРИЋ ИЛИ „ИДЕНТИФИКАЦИЈА СА АГРЕСОРОМ“ / Петар ЏАЏИЋ 0 comments August 2011
- 4 „Свитак“ и Народна библиотека Пожега расписују конкурс 0 comments August 2011
- 5 NEĆE GROM U KOPRIVU / Eson JAOS 0 comments September 2012
Some of your most popular posts were written before 2013. Your writing has staying power! Consider writing about those topics again.